Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'd like to tell you about Bubba. She found me in the park and took me in. We hung out together and I taught her to eat veges. She had to try a few times to choke down parsley, but was determined to eat it after seeing me eat it. We liked to eat carrots together.
I turns out that hay and veges are good for most critters! We all know that cats and dogs like grass during the summer - hay in the winter is a treat! Her favorite veg was bok choy. And it turned out that it was very good for her! Her stomach felt much better if she ate a stalk a day! Sometimes she ate it like a bone and sometimes it was broken up in her food bowl. The enzymes really helped her digestion. If you know a dog with digestion problems, give 'em some bok choy.

Since I shared my veges with her, she'd share her kibble with me. Kibble really isn't the best thing for bunnies so I had to act fast to get away with it.

You already saw us napping together. Life was just fine. Then this cat started looking in the window. I tried to scare it away, but it kept coming around. It was a black cat and it was a little scary to see those eyes looking in the window at night. I started to hear more and more talk about this cat. Oh brother, didn't their mother tell them to leave wild things outside?? Here we go again. Think, Bubba, think! What are we going to do? I tell you, that cat is going to ruin everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bunny blogs! How wonderful and cute ;) It's fun to see Bubba. What a beautiful coat she had! I await the black cat pics!