Monday, March 19, 2007

The Hall Monitors

"You lookin' to pass by here?"

Behind me is "the office." The office is full of rubbery twigs called "wires" that are simply a delight to chew on! My staff doesn't seem to appreciate this so we have this game where I sneak in there any chance I get. If I hear them coming I tear out of there; if they make it to the doorway I run at them at full speed, jump in the air and fly right by them. Then they close the door. If Kitty is in her chair, they push it out into the hallway. She thinks that they are putting her here to keep an eye on everything and make sure that no one gets past without a swat.

You can see that Kitty likes to scratch her chair. Kitty can be so very destructive at times.


"You still awake up there?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again, laughing loudly. Love the pics.