Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bunnies Need Boundaries

When I first came to this burrow I was very sick so I didn't go on reconnaissance missions. As I felt better I ventured further from this large room where we watch TVevery night. No one paid much attention as I quickly sneaked past legs and into other rooms. If you hear a door latch, you must always run in that direction and try to sneak in unnoticed. I've been able to spend nights locked away in various rooms. There is always so much to do! As time went by some of my investigations of air mattresses, baseboards, bed slats (the absolute best, especially if old) and electrical wiring became noticed. Next thing I know we have a foldable wire fence that can be rearranged to keep me in or out of just about anything. Pfffft. That will not do! I will not tolerate it. Once a free-range bunny, always a free-range bunny. So now we have a game: "Let's Get Sweeeeeet Bunny in Her Bed Tonight."

It's best to start a bunny out with boundaries so that we can feel the sweet taste of freedom each day; I get used to it and then I have to find something else to entertain me. I recently found this room especially fun - and just when I'm in the midst of bliss they come in to play our other game: "BunNY! GET OUT!" That game always gets a tail wag.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving you naughty bunny. Be nice to the people in your house today.

Anonymous said...

U are one notty bunny!