Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Castle

Oh oh oh! I know what this is! Santa brought me a new castle! I had a castle for the last four years. When I got sick recently it had to go, along with most of my other porous toys. (They told me that I would reinfect myself on things like wood and cardboard.) I missed my castle so much. I eat my salad in it, watch TV in it, look down on Kitty from it, and have a better view of just about everything. I'm sure this is a new one! I can smell it!


First we take out the windows...

Then we carefully fold it up:

Can we speed this up any?

It smells delightful!

The heart window is my favorite window.

Kitty likes to watch me play in my castle. Occassionally, she tries to come in. One time I had to jump from the top as she came up the stairs!

It's very dark in here.

At last I can see everything that's going on. I see you Kitty! This is the best Christmas ever!

Now I have to "chin" every part of this castle to claim it as my own. I have scent glands under my chin and after I "chin" things they smell like me. I'm chinning every bump on top of this castle and all of the corners and openings.


Thank you Granny Kay! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your Granny Kay must really love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice castle!