Friday, October 2, 2009

Travelling

They finally realized that I don't like being in my camper while travelling. It's simply too insecure! I'm tossed this way and that way - I can't get comfortable or rest at all. I need to be held while travelling in a car. I'm not going to spaz out and run around the cabin - at first they thought I might, so they wrapped me in swaddling clothes (my heart blanket). Now I just ride along on a lap. I like to be covered because, well I'm crepuscular! I don't like the sun. And especially so because I'm albino.


Please cover me.

4 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

crepuscular is a wonderful word! I love twilight myself.

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Bunny said...

My favorite dog food is the kibble at http://www.FlintRiver.com! (You can see me eating it with Bubba in previous posts.)

Miss Bunny said...

Oops. Didn't mean to delete Sheri's post! She said:

This is the BEST Blog ever!!! I really enjoyed reading about Miss Bunny and I think her mom & dad are the greatest and certainly take extremely good n loving care of all. I just stumbled upon this site while searching for wholesome dog food and I am glad I did.