Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bath Time

Most bunnies don't like to bathe with water. Our skin is very sensitive and it can change our body temperature too much. Once we get wet we can get too cold and get hypothermia. A hair dryer is too hot for us unless used on its lowest setting and not too close. If we get really soiled, it's best to use baby cornstarch - rub it in and then brush it out. Mostly, I just keep myself clean. After I get petted, I have to wash and wash and wash. I wash my ears a lot. First I lick my hands...

And then I rub my ears and face. It looks like I pull my ears down with my hands, but I can just point my ear downward if I want to.

2 comments:

AM Kingsfield said...

They say cleanliness is next to godliness. I wish you could give the boy in my house some lessons!

Unknown said...

Bunny is so adorable!